Hexie swaps

Today was my lucky day! I got 2 swap packages through the door, both from Australia.
I got a lovely welcome pack to the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. This was version 2 of the welcome pack as Jane originally sent me one in August which never made it to me. She very kindly made another dotty hexagon for me and send it again with a pack of templates from Joanne.
In the other package, I received not one but two gorgeous framed hexie from Diane. Diane was my partner for August and kindly made me 2 hexies to replace the one I never received from another partner in April. This is so kind of her. Swaps are as good as the people who swap and occasionally it can happen that you don't get a return gift for the one you sent. I didn't expect somebody else to make it up for me. This is very generous and I am really spoilt because Diane's hexie are just gorgeous.

I also sent a package across to Australia this morning with my Mug Rug and a flower hexie to Shirley. Hope she likes both!


I am off to start making some little tree for my "forest" now. And don't forget tomorrow is Friday Night Sew-In, there is still time to join in, if you haven't already done so.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse