Bee Europa - July (!) block

Finally today I did my block for the July Bee. Ceri wanted to have a flower in her block so I thought I would use the African violet block from the blocklotto last month that I DIDN'T win as I loved that block so much and Sophie had nicely provided instructions for different sizes of blocks. I followed Ellie's example of a pansy block but modified it slightly when I realised I made a mistake in the cutting!
I used the triangles off-cuts of my pansy to make the tiny pinwheel blocks
and then linked the flower and the pinwheels with some piano keys.
I hope Ceri likes it and it goes with her other blocks.
Celine

Comments

  1. I love it! It's going to look perfect with the other blocks, thanks Celine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5