The right button

A little while ago I did a beach bag for my Mum and gave it to her as a Mother's present almost finished. All that was missing was a button to close the bag as I couldn't find one I liked in my stash. I went shopping shortly after and found THE button which I thought would finish the bag nicely with its nautical theme.
So finally after having the button in my bag for about 2 months in my bag, I have managed to sew it on her beach bag last week.
I can't really claim this is my OPAM for August but I don't think I will manage one this month.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!