Quilt contest - vote for me!

I have entered this week contest at the Quilting Gallery, the theme was Log Cabin.
A few years back, when my Grand-Mum turned 80, I made a "Log Cabin and Flowers" quilt for her. The centre of the quilt was made with red and green log cabin blocks. All around the log cabin, flowers were applique. This was one of my first attempt at needle-turn applique so it took a bit of time but all in all I finished the quilt in about 5/6 weeks. It was also my first try with prairie points. I made the quilt from a pattern from Magic Patch and I was pleased with the result.

My GrandMa liked it as well and sleep under the quilt every night.
If you like it as well, you can pop over to the Quilting Gallery and vote for me. My quilt "Log Cabin and Flowers" is about half way through the page. Voting is open from now until Sunday evening. Thank you!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse