Friday Night Sew-In

Tonight is Friday Night Sew-In. The kids are in bed, I am comfortable so I can (almost) start.
Tonight I will be working on a new project I started on Monday night. I am trying to make a skirt and a jacket for Baby Girl as we are taking her for a photoshot on Sunday. I cut all (or so I thought) fabric for the skirt on Monday and started assembling it during the week. The first 2 strips went together fine but I had to unpick and try again several time with the third. Until I realised yesterday evening that I hadn't read the instructions properly and my third strip wasn't the right size. I couldn't face unpicking again last night so I started cutting the fabric for the jacket. I think I will start with the skirt tonight and then move on to the jacket if it's not too late. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sew-In night!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse