Friday Night Sew-In results - late....

I was working away on my Mod Mosaic block during the Friday Night Sew-in and making good progress until Big Boy started crying in his bed... so I stopped and went to check on him just to discover that he had been sick in his bed. Nice! Anyway that was the end of my FNSI unfortunately.

I sew a little bit more on my blocks on Saturday with a big plan to finish them on Sunday but I never got up on Sunday. The nasty tummy bug which had affected Baby Girl and Big Boy for the best part of last week caught up with me on Saturday night and I have been sick and feeling miserable and weak since then. I can't stay up the whole day and most things are a real effort. Not fun really. I think I am on the mend but it is taking far longer that I would have thought it would.
Off to bed now for a much needed early night.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway