Texas Tears

I finally finished Block #4 of the Civil War BOW. I am falling behind as Block #7 was published on Sunday. For this block I had to unpick because the triangle points had disappear. It isn't perfect yet but I will keep it as it is.
Although I am not in Texas, we had some tears today. I am on my first day of parental leave looking after a very stubborn 2-year old DD. Her favorite word at the moment is NO! Mummy has got tonsillitis with some fever so the day was long and difficult. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
See you soon,
Celine

Comments

  1. love the material in this one. You are doing so well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5