Christmas sewing

Two years ago I made a Christmas stocking
 and present bag
for Big Boy, finishing the bag on Christmas Eve. I had bought lovely patterns from New Zealand,

all applique is done with Bondaweb. When we decorated the house last week we got them out with the other Christmas decoration. And I decided that although at 22 months, Baby Daughter doesn't mind so much not having her own Stocking, I would try to make her one before Christmas. So that was my project for yesterday Sewing In night. I got as far as cutting the stocking and sewing the front together.

This wasn't too bad considering how late I started. I will try to cut the pieces on Bondaweb tonight as I would really like to finish the front of the Stocking by tomorrow evening, watch this space!
Celine

Comments

  1. I love the stocking! Baby girl will love hers too, I am sure.
    Found you through the Holly Jolly Blog Bingo's Blog Roll.
    Happy Holidays and Bingo luck.
    grami

    gramisews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stocking and you are nice quilter. Loredana

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas stocking! I am sure you will get the one for your daughter ready too. And what a great present bag! You are doing very nice work. I have found your blog by Holly Jolly Blog. Merry Christmas from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling stocking! Visiting from Holly Jolly Blog, good luck with Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I found your blog through the blogroll at Holly Jolly Bingo and I`m glad I did. Lovely quilting and love looking at the projects you`ve done! Good luck in the bingo!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway