Christmas mood for Pot Holder Pass 5

Last minute OPAM for October, a good month for me!
I have sent out my potholders and my ornament to America today. Completed the swap on time, just!
I went for the Dresden Plate patterns for the potholder using an assortment of red, cream and cream Christmas fabric and leaving a little penguin in the middle of the plate.

The ornament is an original creation inspired from some items I saw in a decoration shop in Holland earlier this week. I decided on a garland of Christmas trees in linen type fabric, spelling out NOEL (Christmas in French!).
I had bought some lovely ribbons in Alexandra Palace earlier this month and found on perfect for the occasion.
I really like the result, and if I manage to find more time (smile!) I might experiment further with the idea.What do you think?
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!