Swap received

I received some lovely gifts while I was away. First I got Ondrea's gorgeous framed hexie. I absolutely love it. She has embroidered the Japanese character for the 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn (starting from the top and going clockwise).


Then I got Linda's tuffet (pincushion). She said it made her smile to sew it and I fully understand why. I received it on my first day back at work after the holidays and after my dentist appointment so that was I needed. Something sweet and fun to bring a smile to my face!

Thanks ladies for such beautiful work!
And I should show you soon what I worked on while away...

Celine

Comments

  1. Celine, what a surprise to see my hexie here!!! I am so pleased you like it. I love Linda's tuffet too. Angel Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5