My goodies have reached Australia

My goodies from the Angel swap have now reached Australia and Narelle seems to have enjoyed what I sent. It is always a little bit scary when you send a surprise to someone you don't know but from what is published on the Internet.... Anyway I can now post a few pictures to show you what I made for her. First there was a "foldable shopping bag" that I made from a pattern by Sulky. This is the bag open

and when you fold it, you only have a little pouch left that you can easily carry around with you at all time. I think it looks like a strawberry when it is folded. What do you think?

Then I made a bookmark inspired from Jenny of Elefantz Shabby Roses BOM. Shabby rose was an indication I had from Narelle as to her taste

And finally I made her a flower pincushion with some Laura Ashley fabrics that I thought she might like.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway