Angel swap

I have received my lovely goodies from the Angel Swap on Monday night when I returned from France. The package came from Cristiana in Italy and is absolutely yummy but... you will have to wait to see a picture as I want to do her goodies justice by taking a picture in daylight at the week-end.
I have sent my package for the swap all the way to Australia. I don't know how long it will take for it to reach Narelle. I will link to her blog when I post pictures of my goodies once they have arrived to their final home.
This week-end, I have also started working on my Dear Jane blocks for the Winter Holidays swap. I am making two sets of blocks and will post a picture later as well. These will be my only Dear Jane blocks this year I believe...
Stay tuned for some pictures.
Celine

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for your nice words! I'm so happy to listen to you and that you like my work!
    Hugs
    Cristiana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway