Look what the postman brought me

I have a few pictures saved on my computer that I haven't had time to share with you yet. Where do I start? Maybe with the lovely swaps I have received lately. First I received my hugs from Laurel and they are so cute. She had emailed me to ask if I was more a tea or a coffee person and that made me wonder why such a question? Look below for the answer. Thanks so much Laurel I am really pleased with my giftie.

Then today when I came back from work was a lovely package from the USA waiting for me. Inside I discover a very pretty Friendship Bag from the swap organised by Michele at Quilting Gallery. I love the colour combination that Becca has used. Plus she sent me some goodies including a lovely scissor charm that she made me. I am so lucky! Can you see the charm hanging out of the bag?

I am guilty of not having finished my bag to send away yet but it will be ready very shortly. I have chosen a different color combination than Becca. Hope the bag I am making will be as nice as the one I received. I will show you what I have been working on soon. Stay tuned! Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...