One block done for the lotto!

I have managed to finally finished my first block for this month lotto. This month's blocks are bright log cabin with a red center. I really love the blocks which have been made so far. Have a peek on the blog, it is not too late to enter if you want to join the fun! I have a few more on the go but they don't have enough logs yet around the chimney so you will only see one tonight.

My work week is finished and the next two days I will be going to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham. That should be fun! I am taking Charlotte with us tomorrow (my Mum is coming as well). It is never to early to get started! I am sure I will come back wanted to make hundreds of quilts, bags, etc. Not sure I will come back with a light shopping bag, it might my purse which is light... I'll keep you posted if I find any treasure.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5