blocks for the lotto

This week I have (only) managed to make 5 more blocks for the block lotto. I have until the end of this week to make 3 more. I have one more on the go so we'll see how far I will manage to get to! The blocks are lovely, I would love to be lucky enough to win one set!I have also started to cut my squares for this month BQL challenge. This is also due for the end of the month... I better get going fast really.
On Friday and Saturday I went to the Festical of Quilts in Birmingham (UK) with my Mum and Charlotte (Friday only). We had a very good time but I will report on that later with a few pictures of my purchases etc!
See you soon!
Celine

Comments

  1. Thanks for your comments Susan. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your visit. Come back as often as you like
    Celine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway