Not much to report really

Weather has been so nice lately that I haven't made much progress on my current projects really. We had a very nice week-end with our friends enjoying the sun and each others company while the kids enjoyed the paddling pool in the garden. Went for a stroll in Cambridge on Sunday but it was very busy!

I have cut a few more pieces for the for the mystery quilt from the Chain-A-Spool group. I have cut all the scrap pieces, now need to cut the background and the accent fabric. The instructions for next step has already been published so I will be able to start sewing as soon as I have my fabric cut!

Maybe I would better catch up with boring housework if I want to try to find a little bit of free time to play with fabric!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway