September goals

School is back in a few days and the evenings are only going to get darker and colder. Let's hope I'll be able to spend some with my sewing machine :-)

Hoping for finish
1. School bag for C - this will be my One Monthly Goal 
2. Dance bag for A
3. Dance bag for C
4. Sorbetto black top - in progress

Bee Blocks 
None! for the first time in years!

WIP
1. Farmer's wife, let's try for another 10 blocks
2. Gipsy Wife - my goal is to keep up with that one

3. Postcards of the world


UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - half way 
2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks 
3. Mischief blocks

New Project
1. Power trip bag
2. Flora case
3. Bridgetown Dress
4. A-line dress 
5. Summer dress for A
6. Demoiselle dress for A
7. Imagine dress 
8. Ogden Cami red

9. CaliFaye Valley Blouse
10. Megan Nielsen Matilda dress
11. Cardigan Jenna
12. Pillow cases x 3
13. Passport wallet for me
14. Helen's closet cardigan
15. Napkins from fabric bought on holidays
16.Pyjamas/Nightdress for the kids

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse