Easy sewing? Home deco

I had on my to-do list some pillowcases for the kids. Originally they were planned for their birthdays but that never happened...

The fabric has been sitting there for a while, waiting for the right time. And earlier this week, I thought it was the right time! What can be more difficult or time consuming that 3 pillowcases?

Well not much, as long as you sew them correctly.... and out of 3, I managed to sew 3 incorrectly. Oh don't worry. I made 3 different mistakes.... so I left them on the side and threw them in the washing machine....

and finally this afternoon, I got back to them... I thought long and hard at how I needed to fold the fabric, pinned it and tried to turn it inside out and... bang, finally I got it right!


Tonight all 3 kids will be sleeping resting their lovely head on their belated birthday present!

And that adds 3 OPAM to my list as well as one off my Q1 FInish Along list!

Celine

Comments

  1. Well done. Good for you to persevere and get it done. Congrats on the finished UFOs. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finishes ! It's great that you have persevered with your "easy sewing" ;-) Thanks for participating in the 2017 FAL, visiting on behalf of the 2017 FAL cheerleading team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5