Bunnies, testing a pattern

I haven-t had much time to sew this week between a crazy amount of work but also another birthday and some cakes but I had a deadline to keep my focus.

I tested Hippity Hoppity that has been designed by Nadra

I don't have an Easter quilt so this was a good one to try!
The mini is made of little bunnies like this one
just 4 of them
that are sashed into a square
and then finished into a cute little mini



Now if you are looking for a quick and easy cute mini for Easter, head over to Nadra's site to buy the pattern.

Quilt stats:
Fabric all from my stash
Quilted with superior thread #926 and #993
Started and finished in March 2017
15' square

And these are 4 blocks for March and my first OPAM
Linking to Sew Cute Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday, Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. That bunny quilt is soooo cute! I love your fabric choices! Perfect for Easter, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!