Toaster sweater 2

The last few weeks have disappeared so quickly.... work has been crazy busy so there hasn't been much sewing time. The birthday season has also started so I have been baking this week-end.


I had cut my Toaster Sweater 2 in January but I never had time to start sewing it but finally this week-end. The sweater is easy to make there are only 4 parts: front, back and the 2 sleeves.


The vent has mitered corners but if you have made any bags where you square the bottom, well it is the same technique.

I really like the look of the sweater and the fabric I have picked for it from Fabric Galore. But I must admit, I find the body of the sweater just a little baggy and I think I didn't sew the sleeves perfectly. Never mind, this is only my second piece of dressmaking and I am still a beginner and after a good press it looks good anyway!
It is wearable and the fabric is lovely. But if I were to make a Toaster again, maybe I would go back to version 1!
Anyway, this is my first finish for February and one OPAM for February as well as one of my Finish Along for Q1.

Linking to Let's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread Thursday,Whoop Whoop Friday.
Celine

Comments

  1. I've seen a couple Toasters made up - I adore the fabric you chose for yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!