January in review

First month is over already and I am happy that I have a few finish and progress on some WIPs too!

Hoping for finish
1. Bean Bag - finished


2. Toaster Sweater for #SewMyStyle - this will be my choice for the One Monthly Goal

3. Medaillon quilt - finished


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January) - done

2. I love Lucy International (November, bonus block) - done


3. Block lotto - none

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 1 more block - top finished

2. Elephant Parade - 6 more blocks before the top can be put together 


3. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - 15 blocks this month but once has disappeared before the photo shoot!

4. Postcards from the World - no progress
5. 365 challenge quilt no progress

6. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....no progress
7. HST modern sampler quilt - 12 blocks behind, catch up timeno progress
8. Project 48 - 5 blocks this month

9. Pumpkin Passport  - some progress (and some unpicking too) - I have been trying to stitch one thread a day but it hasn't worked every day... at least some progress though


10. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks -2 blocks completed

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. 182 days Solstice challenge with Pat Sloan  - 3 blocks


Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5