Q3 Finish Along review

So 3 quarters of the year are gone and Christmas will be upon us before we know it. We have had a mix summer in terms of weather but have found lovely weather on our holidays in Ardeche. And for once, I have crossed a bit off my list, including some selfish sewing, with 2 new bags for me! 8 out of 15 is not bad, considering we have been back and forth to France quite a few times. I must say I am really pleased to have made so much progress in my list!

1. Rock Star bag - finished


2. Quilt for my friend's 40th birthday - finished

3.  X string quilt - finished

4. Lap top bag - I have taken it apart and it needs to be fixed and sewn together again - all done

5. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done 


6.  Quilt for E - HK QAL - fabric cut

7. Mod Mod Along - more blocks are needed 

8. Wanta Fanta - needs 8 more blocks
9. Maker's Tote for me - finished


10. Book Bee quilt - blocks ready
11. Teachers' presents for pre-school - done

12. Teachers' presents for Miss C - done


13. Teachers' presents for middle school - done


14. Sashiko Along

15. M new school bag - abandonned!

16. Impromptu along - abandoned 3 years ago!

Bonus/Joker project: Make a dress for myself


Linking to Q3 Finish Along.

Celine

Comments

  1. Those book blocks and the sashiko really calls to me. You're making good progress on all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Celine, for me, my favourites are your string quilt and the teachers' presents. Can I pretend to be a teacher?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5