October recap

It's been a great month for blocks, I am almost caught up with all the bees and I have progressed some UFOs too! Let''s have a look at the (insane) list!

Hoping for finish
1. Summer Solstice Quilt Along -  need quilting and finishing - this will be my choice in October for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi - finished


2. Book bee blocks to make into a wall-hanging -  no progress but I'll keep this one for next year to make more blocks with friends.


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October) - done


2. Bee Hive (September, October) -  done


3. Bubble Bee (September,October) - done


4. I love Lucy International (August, September, October) - August and September done


5. Scandi Bee (September,October) - done


6. Fat Stash Bee (July) - done

7. Block lotto - no block this month


WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks, 3 blocks done

2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October is to make 10 blocks - Great progress finally as I made all the elephants now: 14 babies and 5 big elephants


3. A very merry Christmas town - no progress

4. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - I am so behind...  - no progress
5. Postcards from the World  - no progress
6. 365 challenge quilt - second border sewn on

7. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind.... - no progress
8. HST modern sampler quilt - half way through.... need to catch up from June...
9. Project 48 - let's try to catch up  - no progress

10. Pumpkin Passport -  - little progress

11. Sashiko Along - up to date


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Meadow Mystery

And I am happy to report that my total number of blocks for October is 39!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!