October goals

And another month has passed... where does the time go really? Anyway, hoping to have more sewing time and less away time this month....

Hoping for finish
1. Summer Solstice Quilt Along -  need quilting and finishing - this will be my choice in October for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi


2. Book bee blocks to make into a wall-hanging


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October
2. Bee Hive (September, October)
3. Bubble Bee (September,October
4. I love Lucy International (August, September, October)
5. Scandi Bee (September,October)
6. Fat Stash Bee (July) 
7. Block lotto 


WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for September was to make 10 blocks 
3. A very merry Christmas town 

4. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - I am so behind... 
5. Postcards from the World
6. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe make the corners to sew the central medallion completely? 
7. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
8. HST modern sampler quilt - 6 blocks behind, catch up time??? 
9. Project 48 - let's try to catch up

10. Pumpkin Passport 



12. Sashiko Along 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Meadow Mystery

Celine

Comments

  1. Thank you for linking up, can't waitto see your Summer Solstice!
    I would love to get my Sashiko on!
    Is the Sashiko Along current event, or ufo?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse