A few blocks

I seem to have swapped the heavy block making for the quilts/bag making days at the moment, my block production has fallen a lot, so much that I have been behind in a few bees for a little while and that I have completely stalled in the quilt-along, sew-along. I am sure I will eventually get back to them! (well at least I hope so, I surely don't need any more UFOs...)

Anyway, this month, I made a Bubble for Alicia

2 Diamonds for Betti - which have caused me lots of trouble....

An Abacus block for Chris

and a Quatre-foil block for Sarah - not my usual palette I must admit but I love her choice, very Mediterraneen
That makes 5 blocks (only) for the 350-blocks challenge and I doubt I will complete many more this month...
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Pretty blocks! I especially love the log cabin bubble. The colors are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5