Q2 Finish Along review

Half way through the year and I feel I have mainly done blocks this year (and my total is probably quite impressive actually!) But of course, blocks have to be used in quilts eventually! Otherwise they create more UFOs (and I really really don't need any more of these!)

1. M new quilt - finished

2. Quilt for my friend's 40th birthday - finished and gifted

3.  X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top - made 1 block need to make 1 more to have the top finished


4. Custom cushions x 2 - not started

5. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done - no progress


6. Quilt for A - HK QAL - finished

7. Quilt for E - HK QAL - all fabric cut out but the borders

8. A very merry Christmas town sampler - no progress

9. Mod Mod Along - more blocks are needed - no progress

10. Wanta Fanta - needs 8 more blocks - no progress


11. Maker's Tote for me - not started

12. Book Bee quilt - blocks ready - no progress
13. Teachers' presents for pre-school - not started

14. Teachers' presents for Miss C - not started

15. Teachers' presents for middle school - not started

15 projects of course were far too much but I managed to finish 3 quilts in 3 months and also make a bag that wasn't on my list, in addition to lots of blocks so it's not too bad!
Linking to Q2 Finish Along.

Celine

Comments

  1. You've made great progress against your Q2 goals. The quilt you made for your friend's 40th birthday is wonderful; you have a very lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5