Building Blocks Tuesday - guest blogger

Today, I have the honor to be guest blogger for Jen at Quilter in the Closet for her Building Blocks Tuesday. 

Welcome if you are new here and coming from Jen's blog. Jen started the linky party while I was in a swap with her, a while ago and I have been trying to link up with her as often as possible.

 I love the idea of a block linky party because I am not industrious and able to produce a quilt every other week! And also this year I have been particularly busy making blocks with the quilt along etc I have joined
Quilter in the Closet

Let me show you the blocks I made recently and then why not linking yours in the linky party below?


This week I have made blocks that we should never have to make, I made 2 blocks for the #quiltforjo drive. These blocks will be made into quilts for Jo Cox's family. If you don't know who Jo Cox is, she is a UK MP who was murdered during the campaign for/against the Brexit. She is leaving behind her family including 2 young children. So sad and unnecessary.

I also made more catch up blocks for my 365 quilt challenge, I am still way behind but little by little, my pile of blocks is growing and I have now made all the 3' blocks from March with those 7 new ones (green) as well as a 6' block (pink) for June and the last border for the medallion 






And I also made a great red and white block for Moira for Bee Hive

These 12 new blocks take my total for June to 60 for the 365-blocks challenge.

Now your turn to show us what you have been making!

   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   



Celine

Comments

  1. All your blocks look fabulous! The Red and White one is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine, my blocks this week also should never have been made - I said the same thing in my blog post. I do love that the quilting community comes together as it does to give comfort to anyone affected by tragedy and pain. You've done some great work this week and thanks for hosting BBT for Jen - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job guest hosting today! Your blocks are great! Keep up the good work, sew when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks Celine, and a great post. I thought about doing the 365 Quilt Challenge but I knew I would never keep it up, I do admire those with the dedication though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5