April goals

This month I am hoping for some real sewing time (and no it isn't an April's fool!) Will that work?

Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (April) 
2. Fat Stash Bee (April)  
3. Bee Hive (March, April
4. Bubble Bee (March, April
5. I love Lucy International (March, April) 
6. Scandi Bee (March, April)
7. Block Lotto

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 

5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL a
6. Tokyo Subway map 
7. Postcards from the World 
8. 365 challenge quilt 
9. Town and Country quilt 

10. HST modern sampler quilt 

11. Quilt for A - HK QAL

12. Project 48

13. Pumpkin Passport 




New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse