Checking in for the 100 Day Challenge

So it is already the second check-in for the 100 day challenge... a little over a month left now. I missed the last check-in point, well I didn't write a blog post for it. So let's recap for now where I am in those 3 projects I picked.

1. Catch up with my bee blocks - I haven't caught up with all the geese blocks yet but I have completed 9 blocks so far, still about the same to do - oops


For the other bee blocks, I am now more or less back on track, yeah!

2. HKQAL - I have finally made a good start on this one, completed 2/3 of it on Saturday, so good progress here but I doubt it will be finished by the end of the 100 days. Maybe the top?

3. A new bag for me - I have a new bag, which was an old UFO. It's not perfect but it works for now. Might need a new one though :-)

Linking to Jen's 100 Day Challenge check-in, will you play along?

Celine

Comments

  1. Looks like you did a lot with your 30 days. Love the idea of taking an old UFO and making a bag. Was that the original project?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5