February goals

I know February will be busy with lots of cakes and parties for the kids birthday but let's be optimistic and think I will be able to sew as well...

Hoping for finish:
1. work bag which is a very old UFO...


Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January, February) 
2. Flying geese Bee 
3. Fat Stash Bee (January, February)  
4. Bee Hive (February)
5. Bubble Bee (January, February
6. Bee Europa (January) 
7. I love Lucy International (January, February)
8. Scandi Bee (February)
9. Block Lotto

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 
5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL 
6. Tokyo Subway map  
7. Postcards from the World
8. 365 challenge quilt
9. Town and Country quilt
10. HST modern sampler quilt
11. Quilt for A - HK QAL

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. A new bag for me
3. Project 48
4. Zodiac BOM 

Celine

Comments

  1. Hi Celine, hello from Australia. I am your swap partner for February for inchy.....your email address keeps coming back as a fail delivery and I just wanted to double check your preferences....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine, really looking forward to all the fun in bubble bee. I know I said this before, but your list scares me, I feel my chest tighten just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5