Q1 Finish Along goals

Another year, another list... and that's just for the first quarter of the year

1. M new quilt - blocks are ready to be put together in a quilt 

2. September in the Hexagon

3.  X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top 

4. Custom cushions x 2 

5. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done 

6. Quilt for A - HK QAL

7. Quilt for E - HK QAL

8. A very merry Christmas town sampler 

9. Mod Mod Along - more blocks are needed 


10. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it

11. Maker's Tote for me

12. Wanta Fanta quilt

I think I will leave it at 12 items for this quarter which tends to be so busy with the kids birthdays and their numerous parties...

Linking to Q1 Finish Along
Celine

Comments

  1. Best of luck with getting it all done. I really like how the string quilt is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful list, I love X string quilt it is simply wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5