January recap

The list was fairly short (compared to my usual) at the beginning of the month, and of course I added (lots) to it!

Hoping for Finishes!
1.   September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for January - finished!


Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December, January) - December done, January in progress


2. Flying geese Bee 


3. Fat Stash Bee (January)  
4. Bee Hive (December, January) - December and January done



5. Bubble Bee (November, January) - November done, January half way

6. Bee Europa (December, January) 

7. I love Lucy International (January) - in progress
8. Scandi Bee (January)


9. Block Lotto



WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 
5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL 
6. Tokyo Subway map  

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Quilt for A - HK QAL
3. A new bag for me
4. Postcards from the World

5. 365 challenge quilt - 21 blocks so far

6. Town and Country quilt - 7 blocks fused, 4 sewn

7. HST modern sampler quilt
8. Project 48
9. Zodiac BOM 

So I have made 45 blocks this month and finished one UFO, that's one OPAM for January, not a bad start!


Celine

Comments

  1. Wow that is a lot ! Glad you got no 1 done. Those 365 blocks look challenging Celine. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway