December goals

December? Already? Where does the time go and more importantly the sewing time? I don't even know whether I should make a list, what with Christmas preparations, Christmas parties/concerts etc.... but let's try and hope that I can find some lovely sewing time among the busy end of year schedule.

Hoping for Finishes!
1.   Advent Wreath - top made, now need quilting and binding and I would really like to hang this lovely wall hanging THIS year...

2. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing - the cushion envelope is done, I only need to finish the embellishment now


3. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along - This will be my goal for A lovely year of Finishes 

Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December) 
2. Flying geese Bee 
3. Fat Stash Bee (October)  
4. Bee Hive (October and December
5. Bubble Bee (November
6. Bee Europa (December)

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. September in the Hexagon 
3. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
4. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
5. A very merry Christmas town 
6. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - catch up?
7. Tokyo Subway map  


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Quilt for A  
3. A new bag for me.... maybe in my dreams but would be nice to have it before Christmas!

Linking to A lovely year of Finishes 

Celine

Comments

  1. Lots of lovely projects - enjoy whichever one you work on next x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy lady!! Love your Advent wall hanging - hope you get it finished in time!! Great quilt - I love sampler quilts! Good luck achieving your goal!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5