Busy bee

More blocks for my bees as I was and still am behind.... I have caught up with a few though, which feels very good! More work to do but this is what I have for now.

First up are my September Inchy Hexie Flowers for Lyn, this is my 50th month in this swap!
Next is my Bee Hive block for Sarah that is late from August

then some Geese blocks... this one is a swap with the Lazy Bums ladies, we decided on the swap last year in November, each one of us picked a design made of geese. I finally got started on those blocks which weren't paper-pieced.
For Kathinca

for Gi


for Rachel

for Jen

I also squeezed in some Farmer's Wife blocks
#13 Belle, which is finished... but not perfect, those Y-seams were difficult

#20 Caroline, I love this block even if I didn't follow the exact fabric placement

#24 Coral


And while away from my machine, I finished my Patchwork of the Cross block for Shirley. One more to do next month for Jan and this bee will be over.

and I also finished one of my two hexie flower for October


All these blocks are taking my total of blocks for this month to 33 for the 350-blocks challenge. First month this year that I reach the challenge, even pass it!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse