Paris

A long while ago I signed up for the Paris Swap on IG that Deanna was organising. I went to Paris the following month so picked up some goodies then. But of course as usual I left it to the last minute to complete the swap. I started just before I went away on holidays but didn't manage to finish it then. And I had an idea but it was vague and changed over time. Anyway I decided on a paper pieced Eiffel Tower from a pattern by quietplay.

I then decided on some French flags and thought that it would be good to make a tote bag from my blocks.

So I went for the no-pattern tote bag and loved how it turned out (if I can say so myself!)


I sent it off at the week-end to my partner with a few goodies.


\One more OPAM this month as well as one to cross off Q3 Finish Along
my

Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely Bag. Paris is such an interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bag. I hope your partner uses it a lot because it certainly does say "Paris". Lucky you having been to Paris. I'd love to go there one day but it's a long way from New Zealand. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse