Cutting



The Tokyo Subway Map Quilt-Along over at Nina's blog has already started last week but I hadn't
Tokyo Subway Map QAL - Button 2015-08-05 500px
so last night I grabbed my first basket of scraps (the pink one) and starting cutting.

I have decided to go for 2.5' squares because I can cut them quickly and easily with my Sizzix

so here are my first few squares of pink, all 35 of them, still need a few before moving to the next colour....

I am thinking about all the white and I am not sure whether to cut all the 800+ white squares or whether to cheat and use some bigger squares or reactangles for some of the sections where possible. I wonder if anyone has tried that and what it would look like. I still have time to decide of course.
Linking to WIP Wednesday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse