Quilt-along and new ideas/projects

I am not sure I REALLY need new projects, but temptation is so high and I am so weak :-)

In case you have missed these, Nina is hosting a Tokyo subway map quilt-along based on Elizabeth Hartman's pattern made of 1600 squares of fabric! This one has been on my wish list since we went to Tokyo years ago so I will try to join in.
Tokyo Subway Map QAL - Button 2015-08-05 500px


and Angie is hosting a quilt-along based on the New Farmer's Wife book out this year. I must confess I ordered the book to join her :-)
GnomeAngel.com
This one will start on 28 September, plenty of time to gather supplies and get the book which is sold out in plenty of places actually. There is also a quilt-along on Kerry's blog for the same book too.
verykerryberry
This one will start on 14 September so I supposed it is possible to follow both quilt-alongs to get even more productive!

And finally while at the Festival of Quilts, I signed up for the Susan Claire from the Gourmet Quilter Block of the Day Town and Country Quilt starting on 1 January 2016. Maybe that will make a dent in my batik stash!

Go and check out the details on their blog if you want to play.

Celine

Comments

  1. I'm not sure whether to blame you or praise you ... I didn't know about a new QAL for the Tokyo Subway Map until I read your post this morning. I saved all the directions when Elizabeth Hartman shared them as part of the original QAL and told myself "some day ..." and now the idea is seriously tugging at me to join. See you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) Thanks for mentioning this! The schedule will accomodate lots of other sewing/quilting, seeing as we are nearing the end of the year with possible season's gifts to make, and so on. I'll launch the QAL tomorrow, welcome to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!