Finish Along Q2 in review

Half way though the year, this is going fast! Did I manage to cross off more than 5 this time? Time to check and link back to our cheerleader  Adrianne 
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. M new quilt - no progress

2. UK mini swap -  done!


3. Basket for my friend's birthday - done!

4. One-hour basket for swap - no progress

5. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday - done

6. Quilt for my friend's 40th - no progress

7. Make myself a skirt with the Skirt Sew Along - cut and ready to be sewn - no progress


8. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  - no progress

9. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago...  - done  

10. Star Plus quilt - no progress

11. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago  - no progress

12. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles were cut, nearly there, it just needs sewing the binding by hand

13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago - no progress

14. Spools and bobbins - no progress

15. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks were pieced. Some progress, quilted, it needs embroidery and finishing

16. Custom cushions x 2 - no progress

17. Quilt for A - no progress

18. Elephant quilt - no progress

19. You've got mail wall hanging - all blocks are made and the panel is quilted, just needs finishing.

20. Mod Mod Along - no progress

Linking to 
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...