Busy bee

Yes I know I am part of many swaps and bees and occasionally I fall behind one month. So this month in between many other things, I have made a point to try and catch up, even more so as I have signed up for 2 more bees recently.

I first finished an Hazel block for Jane after having trouble with her hair-do. I had nearly finished her when I realised her spikes were not all in the same directions :-( After much unpicking.... Hazel has gone

The second block I have done for the stash bee was a pothole block for Nikki. I had trouble working out the instructions, getting confused between the lining and the linen but I finally made it!

I also caught up with my hexie flowers, 2 yellow flowers for Simone for June 

and also 2 ice cream flowers for Penny for July

I finished my June Patchwork of the Cross block for the I love Lucy International bee

I sent a little book to Liz
 and a giant Charn Dash to Julie (I love her fabric choices)


I also made a 6' Linus block

That takes my total of blocks to 10 so far this month. I am now working on my Bubbles that I am hoping to finish very soon.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!