Quilt-along, are you tempted?





I must admit I shouldn't but I am really tempted...

The first one I have just found is the Hillside Houses QAL which is already half way through and is offered in 3 finished sizes... a mini anyone?
Pretty Little Quilts Hillside Houses QAL

And the second one is the #mysmallworldqal from a pattern by Jen Kingwell, I even have the pattern... so why not? can't think of a good reason and that would use some of my stash surely....
My Small World QAL
Maybe I have too many project on-going already but sewing in company of others is always nice isn't it?
Celine

Comments

  1. I am always tempted. But I really don't have time now for another project. I will go take a look to see what fun things they are making.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5