A good week for finishing...

This week has been good to finish some WIP. The deadline for the Sweet and Salty Easter Swap was approaching fast so I concentrated on my Open Wide Pouch by Noodlehead, a very good pattern that I will for sure use again.

I also made my favorite sewing kit with a cute little sheep fabric that I have had in my stash forever!

And I collected a few goodies for my partner too!

I received my pouch from Sue, it's lovely and bright.

And she had filled it with so many gorgeous goodies, my youngest already had her eye on the chocolate rabbit!

While I was making a sewing kit, I thought I could make another one for my 2015 IG Secret Pal partner. I had this cute babuchka fabric in my stash that I paired with a lovely turquoise.


I also finished a pillow case for Big Boy. It was supposed to be for his birthday and I tried to finish it for his birthday, but I get doing it wrong... so I unpicked a few times and finally finished it this week.
And earlier in the month I had made 2 Little Red Riding Hood capes for the girls for World Book Day



All these make 6 OPAM so far this month! Hopefully a few more soon as I have the Kawaii swap to finish too!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. Your pouch is cute! Love the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Found you through Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.
    I like your sewing kits. Could you tell me the name of the pattern you used? Thank you. Beatrice (from France).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Celine,
    what wonderful projects, you have been sewing so much great stuff.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway