Some little hearts for Valentine

The theme for the Tuesday Archive this week is obviously Hearts and Love, what else?

I have made this mini a long time ago (12 years exactly) with some lovely hearts for my cousin's 18th birthday but of course that was pre-blog time. I had hardly started to quilt at the time but I had a lovely pattern and used some fusible to applique the hearts, all in different fabrics (including organza). All the hearts were machine applique, some with metallic threads, and then I tried free-motion quilting around the hearts, how daring for a beginner!

Linking to Tuesday Archive.

Celine

Comments

  1. HI, such a neat Valentine project!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jan from Sew and Sow Farm sent me over from the 2 year Blog Anniversary giveaway, she's sharing!
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine! Jan from Sew and Sow farm sent me over to say Hi! She's having a 2 year blog anniversary giveaway. Are you getting any use out of the scarf I sent you? We are having sub-zero temps here and I'm using mine!! How is the weather across the big pond? Rose Sabey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse