More finishes

There are been another stream of birthday parties and cooking/baking for the kiddies and last week was half term so the kids were on holidays while my Mum spent the week with us so I must admit I didn't spend much time sewing. I caught up this week as there were quite a few deadlines looming. First there was the Downton Swap that was due on Tuesday. I finished the mug rug on Monday night. I had pieced the block earlier this month and it waited until the last minute to finish it. This was my A lovely Year of Finishes challenge for February!


I also made a sewing kit with my favorite pattern, using some cute heels fabrics

and I also tried my hand at making a scissor fob.



Next was my second Frozen dress for my little princess! I was dreading sewing it because the first one was so troublesome but I made it, just in time. She was thrilled with it and wore it as soon as she saw it.

I made the girls some new pillowcases as well for their birthdays and they loved them!


And we also had a birthday cake for her "official" birthday.


Next on the list was the IG Secret Pals swap that I sent this morning. Another sewing kit and another scissor fob for my partner.

I still have the Liberty of London swap to finish by Saturday, but then there is tomorrow night :-) Queen of last minute, swap addict, moi?

So that gives a few more OPAMs for February, as well as some finishes for my Q1 Finish-Along party and I have finished one of my Sewing Goals for this year.
Celine

Comments

  1. That is so cute! Is it a paper pieced umbrella? The princess dress looks really nice. I get so tickled when I see how crazy kids are about this movie and all the princess stuff. Even nephew's new bride is crazy about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse