Swap packages in and out

So I came back from holidays to find this wonderful package waiting for me from Louise (all the way from Australia) for the Happy Unicorn Swap.

I must say the girls were ready to raid it as soon as I opened it and I had trouble even being able to see it all!

Look at this cute quilt!
and how about this sweet mini unicorn, just fabulous

Thanks Louise, truly appreciated by me but also by the whole family!

And as soon as we got back on Sunday, I chained myself to the sewing machine to make sure my Liberty of London swap package would be ready to be sent on Monday.

I finished the sewing mat I had started before the holidays late on Sunday





and sent my package on Monday after a little photo session!

My first OPAM for November

Linking to Needle and Thread Tuesday, Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5