Goals for November

I am late writing this but here is my (once-again) short list for November

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Liberty of London Swap - 
2. Fairy Tale swap - started but this is secret -  my goal for A lovely year of finishes.

3. Star Plus pattern testing - needs quilting and finishing

4. Ornaments for Christmas Swaps - Trim the Tree and IG Ornament swaps- NewFO
Bee Blocks
1. Stash Bee block (November) 
2. Little Blog Bee block (October and November) 
3. Block Lotto blocks? 
4. I love Lucy international block (September) 
5. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October and November) 
6. Get Your Hexie On - (August, September and November) 


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along 
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October 
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum

New Project
1. Fair Isle Quilt-along -  NewFO
2. Jolly Swap - NewFO - 
3. IG Mini Swap - NewFO - 
4. Christmas Stocking for Miss A - NewFO
5. Custom Cushions - NewFO
6. 318 blocks sew along - NewFO

Linking to A lovely year of finishes.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!