September goals

School starts back tomorrow, I can't believe the summer is over already (for what we had of a summer anyway!). Time to get serious and set down my goals for September.

Hoping for Finishes!
1.  Make a book bag for Mister Cars and one for Miss Baby for school, these will be my challenge for A lovely Year of Finishes

2. Dumpling Swap - NewFO 
3. Trick or Treat Swap- NewFO 

Bee Blocks
1. Stash Bee block (June, July, August and September) 
2. Little Blog Bee block (August) 
3. Block Lotto blocks? 
4. I love Lucy international block (July, August and September)
5. flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September) 

WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag and my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for September
5. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt 
6. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
7. Flowering Snowball quilt-along 
8. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday
9. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler

New Project
1. Unicorn Swap - NewFO 
2. Fairy Tale swap - NewFO 

Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse