August goals setting

Let's see how much I can put on my never-ending list for August!

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Finish my Flower Power quilt for my Grand-Mum 85th birthday Lazy Bums challenge for July  and this is also going to be my pick for August (again) for A lovely Year of Finishes

2. Finish my Cat Quilt - need 13 more blocks before quilting etc

3. Dumpling Swap
4. Strawberry Swap
5. It's a Sister's Thing Swap
6. Make a book bag for Mister Cars and one for Miss Baby - 2 NewFO for August
7. Finish my Wiksten Tank started at the FQR

Bee Blocks
8. Stash Bee block (June, July and August) 
9. Little Blog Bee block (August) 
10. Block Lotto blocks?
11. I love Lucy international block (July and August)
12. flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (July and August)
13. + and x blocks (12) 

WIP
14.Midnight in the Oasis 
15. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x ?
16. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
17 Finish Maud's bag and my work bag 
18. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt
19. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
20. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 

New projects
21. Flowering Snowball quilt-along - NewFO for August
22. Postcard quilt-along - NewFO for August

Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes
Celine

Comments

  1. You have done so much, have had a look at the flower quilt ever once in a while and I love it.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big list. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that's a lot to do in August and with children on school holidays too! Will you get it all done?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse