Finally a few blocks

So as I said in my post yesterday, June is disappearing at the speed of light and I have hardly touched my sewing machine.... I had great plans for the month but I don't think I will cross many things of my list.
Anyway, I finally finished Ana Maria's blocks for the I love Lucy International Bee

I also made a block for Aneela to send to Christa

and I finished my 2 Siblings Together blocks for Sue for May

and the June trip-around the world ones for Teresa



I made a friendship star for the Little Blog bee
I love how the dots meet in some of the seams:

I also made 4 more cat blocks for my quilt: 1 red, 2 yellow and 1 orange.




So that's 11 blocks so far for June for the 350-blocks challenge and only a few days left....

Linking to Anything Goes Monday, Building Blocks Tuesday. Brit Sewing Thursday Linky, Needle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Really love your green star block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white on white bike tracks and foresee me buying so e of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely blocks here, I especially love the colours and style of the EPP block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!