Farmer's Wife blocks and linky party

Another month has passed, have you made any blocks? I hadn't started any until last week-end and I was unhappy about it! So this week, I have been on a drive to make 10 blocks and I am so happy to report that I finished my 10th blocks last night before bed time! So yes another 10 blocks for February taking my total of Farmer's Wife blocks to 25 blocks out of 111!
I made these blocks this month
[6] Big Dipper
[7] Birds in the Air
[11] Broken Dishes
[12] Broken Sugar Bowl
[29] Economy
[48] Homeward Bound
[56] Maple Leaf
[61] Northern Lights
[68] Postage Stamp
[111] Wrench

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday and to Anything Goes Monday. And since these have been covering my design wall over the last week, I am linking to Judy's Design Wall.


And now the Linky party for February








Until next month!
Celine



Comments

  1. Your blocks look wonderful! I have so much respect for anyone that takes this quilt on!! You are making great progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse