Finish Along 2014

I never participated before in the Finish Along but I am quite motivated to get things finished lately, even more so if they are UFOs. So hopefully by committing to a few finishes on my blog and sharing it with the other players, I should get motivated to finish a few of the items on my list.


The finish-along is organised by Katy at The Little Thistle this year and you can find all the details here.
So for Q1 2014, I would really like to finish

1 Cat Quilt - a few more blocks are needed to complete the top and then quilting and binding

2 Doll Quilt Swap - fabric cut

3 Sew Sew Modern Swap - pattern picked and fabric selected

4 Heart Quilt/cushion - need quilting (UFO)

5 Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear!

6 My Siblings Together 2 Bee quilt - I have most of the blocks, I need to piece the top, quilt and finish it!

7 September in the Hexagon - need to be quilted, top pieced.

8 PE Bag for Miss Strawberry Shortcake - fabric cut

9 Dance bag for Miss Strawberry Shortcake - fabric and pattern selected

Wish me luck!
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!